The ANC’s gift to South Africans on the eve of “Freedom Day”
Decision makers turn to O!O first for what’s really happening in Eden
… You’re reading, aren’t you!?
Advertise on O!O – click here for details
Drewan Baird. Oudtshoorn. 25 April 2013. 21h30.
• POSIB is passed on 25 April: 189-74
• If the Secrecy Bill is signed into law by President Jacob Zuma, the media will no longer be able to report on stories like Nkandlagate, the crime intelligence slush fund and the arms deal.
• @ArchbishopCPT (Stephen Brislin): “President Zuma should refer the ‘Information Bill’ to the Constitutional Court before signing it. There are still flaws which cause concern.”
• @KubenPrime (CEO Primedia Group): “Take note of POIB dear SA. Freedom Day should be postponed this weekend!”
• @ferialhaffajee (Editor: CityPress): “The duty of good journalism now is to ramp up attention to those things and those people the POSIB seeks to hide.”
• @VlokAttorneys: “#SecrecyBill Those who made this possible are all ◼◼◼ and ◼◼◼◼ and they should all go and ◼◼◼◼◼◼”
DREWAN BAIRD COMMUNICATION – Sensaytional – 076 349 6316
Making sure they see it your way