A Noddy Badge for Bongi –
and the DA is elated!
News with intent!
Your advertising is only as good as the people who see it – repeatedly! You want to do business with OO readers – people with money and control of corporate budgets. Click here
Oudtshoorn. 29 September 2012. 07h00. That poor DA functionary who carries sooo many titles, Debbie Shafer (Shadow Deputy Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development; Registrar: Federal Legal Commission; Constituency Head for Cape Metro wards 65-66-67-73; Member of the Magistrates Commission…) yesterday congratulated the Western Cape minister of human settlements, Bonginkosi Madikizela, on some award.
I wrote Shafer this morning.
Dear Ms Schafer
You tweeted, on Friday afternoon: “Golden Key award for best provincial dept shared by Human Settlements: W Cape Well done Bongi Madikizela and premier @helenzille!!”
Bonginkosi Madikizela runs a joint best provincial department!?
And the DA is elated!?
I have one word for the DA revellers: “Wavelengths”.
The Wavelengths fiasco has the following consequences:
1. The minister, Madikizela, is awarded;
2. The CFO, Deon Lott, has a bigger job – in Oudtshoorn;
3. The MM, Lonwabo Ngoqo, dismissed, is about to make a spectacular comeback and is already redeployed in an Eastern Cape municipality;
4. The man who uncovered and untangled the mess, Thys Giliomee, had been ruled “unqualified” to be MM;
5. The man who identified and stopped the rot, Johann Brummer, has had his DA membership “automatically” terminated by some ghost in some DA machine.
Ye gods and faeries!
With apologies to General George Patton, I would rather have an ANC division in front of me than a DA one behind me.
Bongi runs a joint best provincial department…
I had a buddy in the army a lifetime ago, and an exceptional legal mind even way back then, who had the entertaining, if somewhat notorious ability of uttering a seemingly unending string of oaths at military doingses.
I’m a’thinkin’ of me buddy this mornin’, I am.