Have your say!
Click on the ads
Follow OO on twitter: oudtshoorno
Oudtshoorn. 22 February 2012. 10h00. Journalists are heading for lock-down where the Minister of Finance’s Budget speech will be handed out so that they can release reports as soon as the speech is delivered in Parliament this afternoon.
Many have offered tips for the Minister.
Here’s a few from David Bullard:
1. Close all those tax sapping boondoggles like NGO’s, Centre for this that and the other and make the loafers find real jobs.
2. Try and get the message into the thick heads of COSATU that jobs are not a human right.
3. Listen to the DA. They don’t live in an economic fairy land like the ANC seem to do.
4. Be honest and tell the delusional people that the govt has no money. Other than what it borrows or raises in taxes.
5. Why do MP’s need not one but two expensive luxury vehicles? Does this happen in the Indian parliament?
6. Don’t make any jokes during the budget speech. You’re trying to take my money… that’s not funny.
Have you any advice for Pravin?